Commercial and Economic Studies Teacher
De Rooi Pannen is in the short term/asap looking for a Commercial and Economic Studies Teacher 0.8 - 0.9 FTE (more openings are available). The vacancy is at the Trade & Entrepreneurship department in Tilburg, with a focus on the International Business course. This course is mainly given in English.
We especially invite native (Commonwealth) English speakers with business experience to respond.
Een Nederlandstalige versie van deze vacature is ook beschikbaar op deze website.
The teacher will be employed in the Commercial team, mbo level 4 vocational education. His or her task is to provide and develop the lessons mostly in the English language. In addition, the teacher supervises the students at school and in practice. Being a mentor is a part of the job.
The teacher we are looking for should have the following competencies:
- empathy, focusing on the target group (16-19 years of age);
- flexible, both in the execution of the task and in time;
- creative, a positive attitude, inspiring, motivating and able to coach students;
- experience with e-commerce, sales, marketing and international trade, preferably within the commercial sector;
- teaching experience is a plus.
It is also important that the candidate:
- is in possession of a second degree (commercial economics);
- or: a four year college education focused on the field in which he or she will teach, supplemented with a pedagogical-didactical certificate for the mbo vocational education (or the willingness to obtain this within two years in own time and at own expense);
- endorses the core values of De Rooi Pannen;
- is a real team player (recognises and makes use of the qualities of others, makes his own qualities available, is reflective and wants to learn continuously);
- is a native (Commonwealth) English speaker, has an excellent command of the English language;
- a sufficient command of the Dutch language.
The position of lecturer has a career pattern scale LB cao mbo (min. € 2.961,00 en max. € 4.429,00 gross/month fulltime). The cao mbo applies to the other terms of employment.
If you would like to apply, please send your letter and CV to Mr C.F.M. van Strien, Chairman of the Executive Board, P.O. Box 1458, 5004 BL Tilburg, at least 1 November 2021 or by e-mail at email@example.com (in English please).
Interviews will take place in the afternoon of Friday 12 November 2021. Because of the Autumn break (23 until 31 October), a response to your application may take a little longer. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.